Thursday, May 22, 2014

Journaling.

The funny thing about having relationships with people; family, friends, strangers is that in today's age you really don't know who to trust. People are so caught up on their own emotions that they don't use words in a positive and productive manner, they rather use their words for slander, to slaughter a person's character. Instead of coming together and having a meeting of the minds, there are words of violence, of hatred and the ego takes over. How do you come to point where you can create a bond that  was broken?

I have been trying to understand why there are families who are built that way and why they can not get over the "generational curse". It boggles my mind especially when it goes on in my own family. I wanted nothing more but to have that Huxtable family, the Brady Bunch (minus the incest) life. Sadly, I have gotten over that fantasy.

I understand that in order for me to have a beautiful relationship with people in my life, I have to create my own circle of loving and caring folks and the people who are not for you, you have to leave them behind until they are able to catch up. We can not allow what other people's hang ups are to stop you from having a very loving life. No everyone isn't perfect, but some shit  is for the birds and people who are constantly in a state of chaos should not be there period.

No comments:

Post a Comment